6VJx7I0nBdGv8zW8cW8tgLJ1cNA Mama's Vivacious Family: Covergirl Blast Flipstick Review

Monday, January 7, 2013

Covergirl Blast Flipstick Review





I was given the opportunity to try out, Covergirls "Blast Flipstick".  While I loved the colors and the way the product felt on my lips. Out of the 3 I tried, only 1 looked good with my darker skin complexion.  The colors that I received were Stunner (Bright Pink with a shade of gold), Vixen (Burgandy with a pearl pink shade) and my favorite Minx ( Deep Brown with a shade of gold).  The "Blast Flipstick" line comes in 13 different shade duos, with creams and shimmers for a kaleidoscope of colors.  The colors include:

Whisper: Taupe and pearl pink shades
Pucker: Light berry and lilac shades
Glimmer: Dark berry and soft pink shades
Flashy: Dark berry and lilac shades
Vixen: Burgundy and pearl pink shades
Perky: Bright pink and light pink shades
Tease: Red and gold shades
Cheeky: Bright pink and peach shades
Stunner: Bright pink and gold shades
Snap: Taupe and sand shades
Smooch: Copper and sand shades
Minx: Deep brown and gold shades
Intense: Deep berry and taupe shades

Since there are two sides to this product, you can choose to use both colors together or just use one to create a personalized and signature look.   
              




                                                                                     StunnerBeautiful color but not for my skin tone.



  
Vixen:  Loved the color but again not on my skin tone.

















Minx:My FAVORITE.  I love this color Plain w/o shimmer. 











I wore Minx on Christmas day and received many compliments.  I even had a chance to hand out coupons that I received in my Bzz Agent kit which takes of $2.00 from the Suggested Retail price of 8.49.  You can run out and buy your own Blast Flipstick by Covergirl from your local drugstore, grocery store and/or major retailer.


Disclaimer: I AM a Bzzagent. I did receive coupons, a guide and 3 full sized sample of the product.  However, I was not paid to do this review and my opinions are my own.

2 comments:

Mama to 5 said...

I love Covergirl products, they are affordable and they offer a nice line!

Sofia said...

I like the Vixen on you, matches your skin perfectly!