6VJx7I0nBdGv8zW8cW8tgLJ1cNA Mama's Vivacious Family: Cyber Monday Deals Week on Amazon

Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Deals Week on Amazon

From 11/25-12/1, Amazon is having great deals.  If you missed deals during Black Friday, or you didn't feel the need to stand out in those long lines (which I sadly did).  Then, sit in your chair and head right on over to Amazon; where they list some amazing things.  They also have, "Lighting Deals" which only last a certain time frame. You must get it or miss out. If a product you want is already full. They give you the option of being put on a waiting list, just in case someone else's order falls through.

Since, I belong to the Amazon Prime program. I tend to buy from Amazon more than I care to admit.  I honestly order from them at least 2 times a week, if not more. I even order my toilet paper in bulk from them with the "Subscribe and Save" program.

Has anyone else purchased items from Amazon in bulk? Stalked Amazon for Lighting Deals? I know I can't possibly be the only one to do so.  If you have, Comment below.


Shop Amazon - Cyber Monday Deals Week

No comments: