6VJx7I0nBdGv8zW8cW8tgLJ1cNA Mama's Vivacious Family: The World is ending, Oh No!!!!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The World is ending, Oh No!!!!

 

 

It’s really not! For the past few months, I have been hearing and seeing people freaking out on if the world is going to end. Will the sun blow up? Will everything stop working? Will an earthquake wipe us out? Who knows. I prefer not to even think about it and no one actually knows when it will end. In my honest opinion, I don’t think it will “end” per-say.  I think the human race will change and we are changing everyday; From all the shootings, new laws, environmental changes, economy, etc.  The only thing I am worried about are the people who may act out because they assume that the world will end on Friday. Our family has decided to send the children to school but we won’t be going anywhere unless it’s vital. 

One thing I said that I would never do is live my life in fear, which I am doing a pretty good job at. But, when things start happening back to back and they aren’t good. Sometimes you have to sit back and think about the what ifs.  I am in control of my destiny and I refuse to be a victim by a lunatic who wants to cause harm “just because”. My mother is continuing to go about her life but I still tell her to be aware of everything and carry something to protect herself.  I protect myself at all times, in my house as well as outside the home.  Never have I felt the need to do this until 2012 and I will continue to do so from here on out. 

Do you all do anything to protect yourself when out alone? Do you teach your children what to look out for?  If you don’t, please just be careful on Friday and monitor people around you.  There are some who think these are the last days and will want to harm others.

No comments: