6VJx7I0nBdGv8zW8cW8tgLJ1cNA Mama's Vivacious Family: Economy and Family

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Economy and Family

I will be the first to say that this economy SUCKS.  I live in an area that is primarily military, government and health care fields. My fiance recently had to get another job so he works from 7 a.m until 10 p.m which I know his body will hate him for it but he has to do what he has to do.  The children are adjusting to it as well as I am. I have a 13 page business plan and 2 finals due next week which I have to have done while attending to the children's needs. As we are adjusting to our new schedule, the only thing I can tell myself is, "Keep your head up, Girl", "Everything will be okay", "Things will work out fine", etc.  Not only can a down economy cause financial difficulties but it can cause relationship difficulties as well. Luckily, we have not experienced this as of yet and I hope we never do but I am a realist of what things can possibility happen.  I currently do product test, surveys and still looking for a work at home job that doesn't require having a land line phone.  I used to work for QVC a few years ago but trying to talk on the phone with customers and not knowing when a kid would run in the room was nerve wracking. While I do want to go back to work, it's not the best financial decision and we will make due with what we have.

Has the economy hit anyone else like it has hit us? Comment Below.

No comments: