6VJx7I0nBdGv8zW8cW8tgLJ1cNA Mama's Vivacious Family: OMG This Weather is Bonkers!!!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

OMG This Weather is Bonkers!!!

I know I am not the only person who thinks that the weather has gone mad. 2 weeks ago, I had walking pneumonia and it was the worst thing I had ever experienced. Last week, the highest temperature we had was high 40's and we were wearing scarfs and winter coats. This week, We are having highs of 70s and at night time it drops below 40. What in the heck is going on? Will we have 100 degree weather for the holidays? I love warm weather but these seasonal changes are going reek havoc on my body. There is a cough going around and medicine in flying off the shelves.

One day it looks like this





The next day it looks like




I know that my state is not the only state that is dealing with this. What are the temperatures in your area? Normal? Forever changing? Let me know in the comments.

No comments: