6VJx7I0nBdGv8zW8cW8tgLJ1cNA Mama's Vivacious Family: What I had hoped to accomplish with my blog in 2012.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I had hoped to accomplish with my blog in 2012.





Well being that I was not writing this blog for the entire year. I will say that I am glad that I started my blog when I did.  In regular life and on the Internet, it seems as if everyone is motivated at the end of the year. You start to reminisce on all the things that happened earlier in the year, what you should or should not have done, etc. By the end of December, I hope to have 20 blog post, a new template, a blog button to share, more followers and an advice section to answer questions from readers.  I want to send a THANK YOU to everyone who is reading my blog. Without you all, there would be no one to write for but the matrix which makes up the Internet. Knowing that people read what I post, gives me courage and it also puts a little pep in my step :).  So cheers to my readers for giving me what I need, an audience.